Monday, 08 November
Comfortably Dumb

Some of you have been nice enough to inquire as to whether or not I'm okay. I am okay, and I fully plan on ROARING BACK like a . . . roaring thing, not unlike a jungle cat or a Texan. Frankly, this year has been a huge pile of shit on pretty much all fronts (to the extent that a huge pile of shit can make crafty tactical maneuvers), and it's been a little demoralizing and a lot making-Skot-not-feel-like-doing-much-ish.

So I'm sorry for the terrible lapse in failing to provide you with puerile rips on movies I have not yet seen and the dearth of stories about the places I have peed on in my storied history. THIS SHALL BE RECTIFIED! For all my snideness, I thank you for your kindness in inquiring after me.

Soon, my pretties. *pets ugly white cat* Soon, I will destroy civilization. Wait, is that camera on? I meant to say, "Soon, I'll stop being such a putz." Get lost, cat! The shit I say when you're around!

Comments

How did you escape? My cunning plan to withhold Skot from the world is foiled!

Comment number: 020911   Posted by: Pyle O'Shite on November 10, 2010 08:03 AM from IP: 75.100.127.234

Huh huh.

You said "rectified."

Huh huh huh huh huh.

Comment number: 020912   Posted by: Kit on November 10, 2010 07:45 PM from IP: 76.215.154.174

I hope you really do come roaring back, because you are the funniest guy I have ever encountered. I collect your epithets and read them when I need a laugh of the sort that makes tears run down my face. Jesus, fuck, and Liberace!

Comment number: 020913   Posted by: Debbie on November 11, 2010 09:03 AM from IP: 68.109.193.107

Hot damn, you're back. I look forward to it!

Comment number: 020914   Posted by: Jason on November 13, 2010 10:08 AM from IP: 67.169.112.64

I REALLLLLy missed you. You make me laugh.

Comment number: 020915   Posted by: claire on November 13, 2010 01:22 PM from IP: 75.223.229.18

I missed your stuff too, man. Been awhile since I stopped by, the last prejudgement had some quality laughs. I'm also one of the folks that sparked that tirade about people demanding more funny shit. I want to apologize about that, man.

Definitely anticipating the Return of Skot!

Comment number: 020916   Posted by: Mike on November 13, 2010 07:13 PM from IP: 142.177.238.39

Whew.

I was worried.

Wait....I'm from Texas. Harumph.

Welcome back, and don't let the bastards wear you down, Skott!!

Comment number: 020917   Posted by: Brad on November 16, 2010 12:10 PM from IP: 138.163.106.71